Monday

Around the World and Back

I realize these updates are long overdue. I have been slacking on my blogging lately but now that I'm done with school I have fully dedicated myself to keeping up on my blogging.

This summer has been a busy one for us; I graduated from BYU-Idaho, we went to Europe with my family and now we're getting ready for Ricky to start another busy semester. On our trip we were able to see Venice, Bari and Rome Italy. But we were on a cruise so we actually went to Rome last and we were able to see Olympia, Greece; Izmir and Istanbul, Turkey; and Dubrovnik, Croatia all in-between. Because we took soo many pictures I'm going to post them in segments according to place. Hope you love them as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachelle! Congrats on graduating! I love your grad announcement and wish I did something like that. Too cute! I found your blog while reading a friends, who had a friend, who had your blog. Basically I was blog stalking, but I'm glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete