It's finally here! I'm done done done! I didn't think it would ever happen! No more school! And don't you love my cute announcements that I made??
There is that pesky little thing about a job still, but it will come... right? But I still have photography which is the plan of course. And we'll still be in Rexburg while Ricky finishes school, so the party continues at the Packard home as usual. We're off on vaca with the fam in a week and we can't wait!!! Italy here we come! Look for tons of updates soon! I know I've been slacking, but I promise updates are coming!
There is that pesky little thing about a job still, but it will come... right? But I still have photography which is the plan of course. And we'll still be in Rexburg while Ricky finishes school, so the party continues at the Packard home as usual. We're off on vaca with the fam in a week and we can't wait!!! Italy here we come! Look for tons of updates soon! I know I've been slacking, but I promise updates are coming!

are you pregnant?!?? cause if you are THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteyour soooo pretty rachi. Love you and Love that you are finally DONE!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Have fun on your trip.
ReplyDeleteRACHI are you Pregggo!?!? Congrats on graduating!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you? Congrats on school (uh um, and your little pea in the pod)!
ReplyDeleteHey Rachelle! It was so great to see you guys and meet your hubby finally up in Utah! Congrats on your graduation - and other news! Both are a delightfully BIG deal! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! And in answer to some of the questions I am pregnant. We're expecting our first addition to the family in January! We're super excited!
ReplyDelete