Tuesday

Stop one: Venice

Venice was such an incredible city! The food was amazing. I have never had such good pizza and I don't think my brothers will ever recover from the amount of gelato they consumed on the trip. I didn't think it was possible to eat that much! The city was so full of life and history. We were only there for about a day before our cruise departed but we had a blast wandering around shopping and sight seeing. Our hotel was right at the base of the famous Rialto Bridge and it was ancient. Our room was at the tip top and when we got our room assignment the bell boy seemed to mysteriously vanish leaving Ricky and I to carry our own bags up the 7 narrow flights of stairs that led to the top of the old place. It was quite the experience!


1 comment:

  1. Venice was my second favorite city on our Italy trip.. it looks so much nicer in the summer than the winter! Love your pictures, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete