- Eating like a monster! We can't keep up with the kid!
- At Jace's last Dr. appointment he weighed 18lbs and measured 27inches long.
- He loves going for walks and being outside in general
- He has been doing a lot of swimming and loves the water!
- Loves his thumb and is a big thumb sucker (don't know how we're going to break that one yet)
- Has the best laugh and will laugh to himself all the time! We can't get enough of it.
- He's working on saying mamma. We're pretty sure that's what he says when he cries but who really knows..
- Learned how to do a few new tricks with his lips and make some new noises.
- Rolls everywhere! He'll be crawling any day if he doesn't start walking first. He is one mobile baby.
- He has the most smoochable cheeks I have ever beheld! He gets so mad at his daddy for overwhelming him with kisses. I don't know how we got so lucky!
Wednesday
Our Big Boy
I'm still in shock that my little man is almost 7 months old! We did his 6 month photoshoot a little late (it was a long time coming because I was a little lazy the last few months) but I had been planning on doing it for ages! I can't believe how much he has changed in just the last month! He is seriously the happiest baby around and loves to eat and play. This is what Jace has been up to lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment