Thursday

Family Photos

As you can tell I spend a lot of time taking pictures of Jace. But we don't get a lot of photos of the three of us. So two weeks ago my fabulous brother Drew and his better half Cami were so kind as to take some family photos for us. Drew has always been pretty handy with the camera and we couldn't have been more pleased with the way these turned out. I have long been debating going to a professional photographer to get some quality shots of our little family because while I feel that it is difficult to justify paying for photos when I am a photographer myself I also dread hassling with my tripod for the few shots that I can get my boys to cooperate for. It is difficult to get myself in photos these days and I don't want to miss out on all the action while Jace is still young. But as I said before I think we managed to come away with just what we wanted this time.






3 comments:

  1. you guys are SO cute!! I wish you were at the reunion last week =( Ricky, I had a blast with your family though! When are you gonna take a trip down to Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family photos!!! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable photos, but I'm not surprised! Cute family!

    ReplyDelete