Wednesday

Children



Children are so incredible. As I've been studying the scriptures I have had some great experiences. Jace has been such a blessing to have in our home. We couldn't have asked for a better child. And now when I read the scripture Matthew 18:3, "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven," I understand more fully why. Just as it says in Mosiah 3:19 children are meek, humble, patient and full of love. I am so thankful that Jace is so patient with us every day. We are learning every day how to be parents and it is definitely no easy task. But what amazes me most is the pure love I see in his eyes every time he looks at us. It is so unconditional and so untainted. I truly want to emulate that.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. Are you doing the photography professionally?

    ReplyDelete