Tuesday

3 Months


Well another month has flown by. Jace is still growing like a weed and I can barely keep up with these posts. He just keeps getting cuter by the minute and I wish time would slow down so I could enjoy more of him. This month has been such a fun one. His little personality is becoming ever more apparent, and he is learning new things daily. Here are some of the highlights:

  • He rolled over for the first time! We definitely can’t trust him on the bed anymore.
  • He loves to smile, smile, smile.
  • Our little angel is sleeping through the night! At least 7 hours!
  • At 2 month Dr’s visit he weighed 13.9lbs – he was in the 95% for weight and 50% for height. Thankfully we’ve noticed some growth since then.
  • Jace had his first plane ride to San Diego and then back
  • He had his first move – from Washington to Rexburg
  • He started sleeping in his own room (it was much harder on us than on him)
It was another month of firsts and we look forward to a few more!


He just has the cutest little pouty face. It's so hard to take him seriously sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle! Man your photos are amazing...and it helps that you have such an adorable little man to photograph!! :) I'm excited to follow you and keep tabs on you guys a little better. You are just adorable-- I just wish we lived closer so we could enjoy more of each other! Sending you a hug. And one for Ricky + Jace too. :)
    PS My blog url is ballroomandbiscotti.blogspot.com ... kinda random, i know...but the more you get to know me, the more you'll know that i am pretty dang random. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE little jace.. I can't believe how much bigger he is already! I miss you!!! I hope everything has been going well. We need a phone date soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I am so happy for you Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete