Tuesday

Pumpkin Time

For the last four months Ricky has been working Saturdays... serious bummer. However, he did have Thursdays off, which turned out to be kind of nice because we were able to get out and do some of the fun activities we would have otherwise, but with no crowd. So last Thursday we went to the Bates Nut Farm Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun. I'm not going to lie, I have been looking forward to this for months! Fall has always been my favorite season and with all the 80 degree weather around here I've been grasping at whatever kind of Fall I can get. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about a prolonged summer here (after all I've been wanting this for like the last 7 years-aka the whole time I lived in Rexburg). 

We had so much fun wandering around and picking out our pumpkins and doing the different activities. Jace got to feed the chickens, and I mean chickens. He refused to feed the rooster. I have no idea why but he was sincerely angry when the rooster tried to take the food from his hand. Then we naturally took advantage of the sweets at the shop. We came away with 1 1/2 pounds of fudge (it didn't even last a week), and some gummy worms. We are getting pumped for Halloween tomorrow!















No comments:

Post a Comment