Wednesday

My valentine

It looks like it's time for Valentine's Day again. At our house December - May is gift giving season. With all our birthdays in the mix, Christmas, Valentine's, and anniversary we are almost gifted out. So this year we are trying to be a little more creative for Valentine's Day. I just finished my gift for Ricky and I'm so excited about it! I don't know if I can't wait another week! In an attempt to try and get my creative juices flowing I decided to browse Pintrest for some good ideas. Thankfully I found several. There was one I found through Google after I decided that I wanted to make some cute coupons. I started running out of coupon ideas and found the perfect thing at http://extraordinarybree.blogspot.com/2011/02/anything-card.html. It was for the "anything card". It is fully transferable and stealable. Which means that once it is redeemed the giver becomes the receiver. And it can be stolen so it makes for a fun little game. I am so excited to see how this turns out.



Front
Back



No comments:

Post a Comment