I have been thinking a lot about my wonderful family lately and I just had to post about it. Ricky's grandma and grandpa Hartley passed away recently. Grandpa Hartley passed away due to cancer in May and grandma Hartley this past week due to poor health and a broken heart. It has been hard on the family but we can all honestly say that we know they will be happier where they are now, and now that they are reunited. I have been thinking so much about how grateful I am to know that we will be able to see them again. They were such wonderful people and such great examples to everyone they knew. I feel so blessed to have been married to my best friend in the San Diego Temple and know that my family can be together forever.



This is such a blessing to know. I love the church! And my family, and your cute little family too!
ReplyDeletePs. The last pic of you three is such a great family picture!! I love it!