Wednesday

Jace Richard Packard

Well it's time for a bit of an update! We finally had the baby! Jace Richard Packard blessed our home on January 29,2011 at 3:24 pm. 7 lbs 8oz 20in. We couldn't have asked for a better child. He is such a cute, happy, healthy little boy. I don't think there was ever a happier little boy. He truly only cries when he has a reason. We are starting to feel a little spoiled. I don't think we are going to know what to do if our other children aren't as congenial (and I'm sure they won't be). We are all doing so well everyone is so amazed and all we have to say is we're thankful for all the help we have. That and the easiest newborn there ever was. Both of our families have been so great! Ricky's family just loves having Jace around. He already thinks he needs to be held 24/7 and he probably could be if we let everyone. I'm sure his aunt Katie would gladly take him during the night if we let her. My mom was also able to be here for about a week and a half and help. She was here for the whole first week of Jace's life! He just loved having her around. And she loved it too. We hated to see her go back home to Michigan. But the rest of the family was glad to have her back, especially Tyler. He was tired of doing his own laundry (the poor boy).

Ricky and I are just loving this new adventure. It is the best! I think we could just watch Jace all day if we were able to. He makes the funniest faces when he sleeps. There is nothing better than being a parent.


getting all checked in and ready to have a baby!


He's such a proud new daddy.






4 comments:

  1. Yes, finally! I've been waiting for some cute Jace face. What a sweet little pea. Hope we can meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! He is so stinking cute! We miss you guy back in the Burg glad to see you are doing well =)

    ReplyDelete