Friday

A working woman

I am a working woman once again. And yes... I work at a call center. Pathetic! I am supposed to work 18 hours a week and this week I have worked 11. Who needs work? Well... on second thought, I do. I would just prefer not to need work at a call center. What kind of a place is this? Does anyone else ever feel like they're moving backwards some days? I had such a better job in high school. That's terrible. I'm going to be a college graduate in less than a year! What does that say about me? Oh man!

4 comments:

  1. Rashi are you working at the ROC? Too many memories from that place!! But you gotta do what you gotta do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I'm applying for grad school and about to start working for New York & Co. again ahaha Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you gotta love the call center cubicle. I worked at one after my mission signing up retirees for their new health plans. Made for some very interesting phone conversation I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we say good for you for working even though you don't love it!! Some would consider it below them and just be lazy! Glad to see you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete